[StBernard] Parish Public Schools & Recreation Dept.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 7 15:11:49 EST 2006

Can someone please tell me why our public schools do not have properly
working heat for our children? At A.J. these kids are attempting to learn
in inadequate and uncalled for conditions. Some classrooms do not have heat
at all, while others have heat that can not be turned down (children
occasionally must sit in the hallway to do work), and some classrooms still
have the air conditioner on and can not turn it off. As far as our
recreation department, there are only 2 gyms open for all of these children
to play and neither have of them have heat. What is wrong with this
picture?? Some families are at these gyms from 5:30 - 9:30 depending on the
age groups of the players. This is completely insane! Is it possible these
problems will be taken care of prior to the end of winter??????

Paula