[StBernard] water board craziness

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 10 21:25:04 EST 2006

i bought a new house and the plumber would like us to locate the water meter
before he closes up the walls (to check for leaks under the house). we were
not able to locate it , so i called the water board and explained the
situation to Honey. She informed me that i had to put up a deposit. but i
am not planning on living there so i really don't want to do that. Based on
their history i will never get my money back. she refused to send someone
out there to fing it but would send someone to pick up the meter. needless
to say i was mad...I called my councilman Ricky and he was able to stop them
from picking it up but beyond that no help. readers any
suggestions????thanks