[StBernard] banks and phones

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 10 21:25:49 EST 2006

I spoke to someone at the highest level of another bank in the parish and he
confirmed that Bellsouth has not be able to guarantee phone service in some
sections of the parish which is holding back their services in St. Bernard.
I suggested they move their account to Cox, but I guess it's easier to just
have the St. Bernard customers drive elsewhere to find a working bank
branch. Therefore, if your bank can't serve your needs within the
parish,and you don't want to change banks, then it seems that you might
want to let your bank know how this is affecting you. It might put the
pressure on a solution. ddk