[StBernard] banks and phones

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 12 19:53:07 EST 2006

And JFR, to me this is unacceptable. We are now 16 months past Katrina and
even though BellSouth (BS for short) decided to do major upgrades to fiber,
they have had enough time.

I think everyone impacted by this should contact the LA Public Service
Commission at
http://www.lpsc.org/ .

JLY

As we have all read, the inability of Bell South to deliver
telephone
service has limited the rebuilding of some businesses, including the
banks
in St. Bernard. For now, it appears that there will only be one
branch on
Paris Road for Whitney and Regions. Chase will reopen in Village
Square.
For those Chase customers that may not be aware, the Walgreen's ATM
on Paris
Road accepts deposits to Chase accounts. I don't know how long this
will
continue, but the sign is still there.

JFR