[StBernard] Who lives where?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 12 19:55:59 EST 2006

Everyone has their opinion, so I might as well give mine. Where Craig
Taffaro lives is none of my business and if he is fortunate enough after all
this time to be able to move his family into a home rather than a FEMA
trailer, then he owes it to his family to do so. I don't know of many
people other than Craig and Westley who have put forth an amazing effort to
keep us informed, to investigate the issues we surface, and balance long
work days (and nights) with family obligations. If Craig were to walk off
the job today, how would we benefit? In NORMAL times, I would expect
elected officials to live in the parishes/wards they serve, but these are
not normal times. As long as their voting status remains with a St. Bernard
address, there is no violation of law or ethics.

I don't know anyone who has shown more of a vested interest in the
well-being of St. Bernard than Craig Taffaro, and I thank him for his
efforts.

John F Richardson