[StBernard] Christmas Spirit Lands in Seattle Airport

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Dec 12 19:57:48 EST 2006

Steve Elliott
President
Grassfire.org Alliance

Westley,

Our partners in the battle to save Christmas, Liberty Counsel
are at it again!

This past Saturday, officials at the Seattle-Tacoma
International Airport removed fourteen Christmas trees
after a local rabbi threatened to sue the airport for
refusing to include a menorah.

Instead of adding the menorah, officials removed all
the trees.

Liberty Counsel called airport officials and offered
free legal assistance if they returned the Christmas
trees to the airport. They agreed after we explained
the rabbi's demands are legally baseless!

As we were told, had airport officials known their rights,
this scene could have been avoided. Unfortunately,
businesses, churches, organizations and citizens aren't
aware of their rights. So when they are attacked, the
tendency is to shrink back--like what happened in Seattle.

That's what we are trying to prevent. We want people to
boldly celebrate Christmas by putting Liberty Counsel's
Christmas Action Packs into the hands of citizens,
community leaders and business leaders across the nation.
Click here for more:

http://www.grassfire.net/3382/offer.asp?rid=11502286

++ Only A Few Hundred Action Packs Remain!

Westley, the best way to prevent these kinds of
baseless attacks on Christmas is for leaders to know
their rights.

Liberty Counsel's Christmas Saving "Action Packs" help
ensure that's exactly the case!

Because friends have stepped up to sponsor 5, 10, 20 or
more "Action Packs," many community and business leaders
are keeping the true Spirit of Christmas alive and well
in many areas around the nation.

Now with Christmas less than two weeks away, I am urging
our team to help sponsor the remaining Christmas-saving
packs for those who need them most.

You can help by clicking here:

http://www.grassfire.net/3382/offer.asp?rid=11502286

Thank you in advance for standing with Grassfire and
Liberty Counsel to keep "Christ" in Christmas!

Steve Elliott
President
Grassfire.org Alliance

+ + + + +
Grassfire.org Alliance is a non-profit 501(c)4 issues advocacy
organization dedicated to equipping our 1.5 million-strong network
of grassroots conservatives with the tools that give you a real
impact on the key issues of our day. Gifts to Grassfire.org are not
tax deductible.