[StBernard] Happy Holidays

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Dec 22 22:38:59 EST 2006

Dear Fellow Citizens,

As the grind of our daily lives pauses for the holidays, let's put aside the
politics as usual and remember what is important to each and every one of
us. This time of year is about being thankful for and celebrating the good
things in our lives. Many of us are blessed to celebrate the season with
friends and family, but others still displaced by the hurricanes of 2005 are
scattered around the state and country, unable to be home with the ones they
care for. Let's keep all the citizens of this great state in our hearts,
and remember the sacrifices of our troops overseas.

God bless Louisiana and each of you. Happy Holidays!

Sincerely,

Walter J. Boasso
State Senator

Get It Done Louisiana