[StBernard] Happy Holidays!

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 24 22:17:44 EST 2006

Thanks, David. John did all the work, I simply spread the Christmas Cheer.

Merry Chrismas, to ya Dave and all!

--jer--

Several months ago I think it was Jer who suggested I contact John for an
appraisal.

I did and If I'm not mistaken John said the appraisal could be used for
Income Tax puposes but he wasn't sure about the LRA.

I figured for what it cost it was well worth it to have for anything that
may come up. I didn't know John, but did meet his dad almost 30 years ago
and worked with his uncle years before in the post office. They're good
people as you'll find out when you get a chance to talk with John.

To John,Jer,Westey,Craig and everyone else,

May you and your families receive God's blessings and have a Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year.

Thanks,
David Jochum