[StBernard] Road Home changing how it sets home values

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 28 15:34:50 EST 2006

Help Ya'll,

I have a question, here's hoping someone has an answer. I have the standard
Pre-Katrina appraisal done by John Scurich. I recieved recieved an insurance

settlement for about 65% of the appraised value. I sold the home for
$10,000. That leaves me about $25,000 dollars short of appraised value. I
relocated to Ponchatoula, La.
My question is; Is it worth the headaches to apply for the Road Home? What
are the requirements for the forgiveable loan? Can it be used to pay down my

mortgage here?
I have been very hesistant to go through all of the heartaches just to be
told that I won't get anything.
What has been your experiences?

God Bless,
Butch Shartle