[StBernard] Road Home property buyouts-what happens

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 28 15:39:38 EST 2006

Excuse me...but I grew up right down the street from Kaiser. Where I lived
there were blue-collar families, white collar families and families that had
deceased partners, but none of us were the type that used the government,
cheated the government or considered "low income" and I know for a fact that
we were not the richest, but we were not considered "low income," nor were
the white-collared professionals in the subdivision called, VISTA.

Charlie