[StBernard] Road Home changing how it sets home values

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Dec 28 15:39:00 EST 2006

My numbers are 985-882-9421 and 504-722-6662. If you get the voice mail,
please leave a message and I will get back to you. The 504 number is a cell
phone and even though it is Cingular - the "self professed leader in fewest
dropped calls" - their service sucks. I get beeps notifying me of a voice
message and the phone never rang to begin with. This is especially common
when I'm in the parish. So please leave a message and I will call you back.

Also, my direct email address is: scurich at bellsouth.net

Thanks,
John Scurich