[StBernard] LRA buyout (LAND ONLY)

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 31 21:13:46 EST 2006

Laurie,

Wind and flood are two separate policies (you do buy two separate premiums).
The LRA, as a federally funded program, is only interested in what you
received from flood insurance, which is also a federally funded program.
The reason for this is to comply with the Stafford Act and keep you from
receiving double benefits.

Although they ask for the wind proceeds, I don't think it is a requirement
that you give it to them. They probably ask for statistical reasons.

Westley