[StBernard] Road Home property buyouts-what happens

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Dec 31 21:16:13 EST 2006

"Randy, I was mentioning the area around Kaiser. What I'm trying to say is
that "low income" does not necessarily mean "trash" as some would
think.--JLY"

***Bingo, Randy*** ..Therefore: Low-income does not equal trash. Trash does
not equal low-income. Garbage=the minds that tend to associate poor with
badness. And yes, Badness does not equal goodness. Goodness is a state of
mind (with good actions/intentions) whether it be one of a low-income,
middle-income or high-income. Finally, if one is within these ranges of
low-high, one should behave if not to be heaven bound, but to encourage
others of goodness to experience a good life.

It's a poor example of a truth statement. But it's as honest and considerate
as it comes.

--jer--