[StBernard] More Rodent Problems

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 5 00:29:15 EST 2007

Costs me $870 thus far, but I didn't connect the two til now. There was a
mouse's carcus in the wiring under the hood as They had to replace wiring
under the dash from a short caused by the "creature". He must have jumped in
during the time I was gutting the home, but the problem occurred a while
later.

I suppose mouse traps won't work, although glue traps and a bazooka might
work better <smile>.. --jer--

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on a new problem. Had to bring my
car into the dealership last week and was told that rodents had eaten the
wires under the hood. He says he gets 5 or 6 cars a week with this same
problem. Cost me $500. He said to put moth balls under the hood to keep away
the rodents. It would normally be covered under comprehensive insurance but
I had a $500 deductible.

Karen Fernandez