[StBernard] Plaza Dr.

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 5 23:40:24 EST 2007

To my knowledge no one has returned to this home
since the storm. I am trying to rebuild my home and would
appreciate it if
you could have the trash picked up in a timely manner and enforce
the
deadline on the maintaince part

Robbie, this is happening in our neighborhood as well. Some houses (esp one
with a pool) have not been gutted, had a sticker, some have been gutted
since, even after the sticker.
The one that was never emptied nor gutted and has a pool (I am happy to say
there is fish in there to eat the larvae) is a real stinker.
I hope the demo activity picks back up after the holidays.

Gaby

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't
want, to impress people they don't like. -Will Rogers