[StBernard] Clothing and other donations

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Jan 5 23:41:17 EST 2007

Clothing and some other donations (personal care items, some furniture,
microwave)
available. Folks, I have plenty clothing, some brand new, including
shoes/slippers, with tags. Adult and kid sizes.

I cant have regular hours yet, and it is too much for me to haul down the
road as I am a working girl to support my family

I hope to have some regular hours at the Gethsemane tent soon, but if you
are in need of such, let me know. Or stop by if you see someone there. I
stop by several times per week.

We have one microwave that goes over a stove with a bracket, and another big
one to go on a countertop.
There is a table with two leaves and two chairs (the other two chairs stayed
in Minnesota, would not fit on the trailer), but it might help someone to
have a place to sit and eat while fixing the house.

Womens Shelter: when you are open, will you accept toys, clothing (new or
gently used) personal care items again? I want to invite the ladies to come
(or send someone by) to pick out what they might need.

We have plenty kids clothing, lots of women's and some mens.

Gaby

Too many people spend money they haven't earned to buy things they don't
want, to impress people they don't like. -Will Rogers