[StBernard] slabs

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 9 22:47:50 EST 2007

Although I can't answer for the practices of any individual insurance
company, I would recommend that you maintain liability insurance on your
lot, slab or no slab. The bigger question is how to obtain the insurance.

It could be a rider on your new homeowners policy, a separate general
liability policy, or part of an umbrella policy.

Talk to your current insurance agent, but also talk to an independent agent
also, for a second opinion.

Westley