[StBernard] Road Home Weekly Program Update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 16 23:17:10 EST 2007

Latest Program Statistics
As of January 15, 2007

Total applications received and recorded to date: 98,812
Appointments scheduled or held: 66,016
Benefits calculated:
(requires verification of all data and home evaluation)
29,147
Benefit Options Selected (Total):

* Option 1 - 7,170
* Option 2 - 986*
* Option 3 - 185

8,341
Amount of benefits calculated: $2.23 billion

Average benefit calculated: $78,743

Closings scheduled: 230
Closings held: 177

For a full report of Parish and Zipcode data please access the following link:
Road Home Weekly Program Update 01-15-07 <http://www.roadcommunications.com/assets/docs/RHP011507.doc>

Please note Parish and ZIP code data contained within the document is based on number of applications received as of 1/11 (97,776). However, in an effort to provide you with the most up to date application information we are reporting above is the latest number of applications as of 1/15 (98,812).

* In migrating data reporting from spreadsheet to database application, we discovered duplicates in reported numbers. These values are fully verified without duplicates