[StBernard] Road Home Weekly Program Update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 17 23:40:33 EST 2007

Check this out-Before the state can purchase your house under option 2,it
has to have insurance on that house.They were supposed to meet 3 weeks ago
but naturally delayed it and they are supposed to meet thursday, January
18th. Naturally when the person called me up and told me this I was furious
and his response was that they had to get the board members together and
they had trouble doing that.Then he says that they're all volunters which is
supposed to make me feel better.My question is why didn't they do this when
they implemented the road home plan.So if you have sent in your options
letter and checked off option 2,your closing date is now delayed months and
months when we should have been at closing already and into my new
home.Meanwhile my mortage company keeps calling me wanting to foreclose.When
I sent in my options letter,I told them I would be going to closing in about
4 weeks.Now,who knows when.My mortage company is going to love that.

JF