[StBernard] Murphy settlement ?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 21 12:40:51 EST 2007

Firstly, make SURE that each member of the household (over 18) at the time
of Katrina completes a claim form, notarizes it and has it mailed by January
31st! (1-888-367-5416 or Murphy Claims Center, 2005 Murphy Incident, 2626
Charles Dr.; Suite 206, Chalmette, LA 70043)

Secondly, from what I've read previously and/or heard in discussion with rep
there that Feb-March sometime looks targeted, but who really knows beside
that? Good luck.

--jer--