[StBernard] Drew Brees tee shirt

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 21 12:44:21 EST 2007

Barry,

I can't say 100% since I don't deal with the clothing market, but it may be
that he had to sell for $25 since that was represented of the price he could
get from his wholesaler. The small shops don't always get the same prices
as the big guys.

I deal with technology and for something like a printer, I can walk into
Office Depot and buy it off the shelf for cheaper than what I can get from
my wholesaler. It irks me to no end, but such is life.

Westley