[StBernard] Road Home Weekly Program Update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 21 12:45:19 EST 2007

It took our adjuster 3 weeks to come out (Nov 20). He told us we would get
our letter in 6 - 8 weeks. So far, no letter. And the lady who initiated
our application was no help when I called. When I asked why some people who
had gone to their appointments weeks after me have at least gotten their
letters, all she would say was "There's no rhyme or reason to it" and "It is
what it is. " What the h*** does "It is what it is" mean ?

Syl