[StBernard] Governor Blanco congratulates New Orleans Saints for an amazing season

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 21 22:50:48 EST 2007

Governor Blanco congratulates New Orleans Saints for an amazing season

A statement by Governor Kathleen Babineaux Blanco

"We are very proud of our New Orleans Saints. They have given us the greatest season in franchise history and we enjoyed every minute of it.

"Our team has played with heart and passion and as a result they have gone further than any previous Saints team.

"This season has lifted our spirits, brought our people together and given us a chance to show the world that Louisiana is back!

"The Saints have earned our respect and deserve our praise. They are Louisiana's champions."

###

The Louisiana Disaster Recovery Foundation
Louisiana's Fund for Louisiana's People
www.louisianahelp.org