[StBernard] Road Home Weekly Program Update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Jan 22 22:44:10 EST 2007

My house was inspected on Oct 13 and I still have no letter. I am told
everytime I call that the letter had been certified on Nov 23 and I should
be receiving it shortly. Here it is Jan 21 and they still tell me it is on
the way and they cannot send me another.

The contrator for LRA must be fired. They are completely incompetent.
Walter Legier, if you are out there you should be embarrassed by their
incompetence. Blanco must go also. This is her program and she should bear
the blame.

Robby