[StBernard] Road Home Weekly Program Update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 23 18:38:46 EST 2007

Definitely do as Jerry says and call. At a minimum you will get your
numbers over the phone. As for being able to set a time to formally select
your options, that needs to wait for your "award letter".

However, they have no way of knowing if the award letter has been mailed or
when it will be mailed (as a database designer, that is absolutely
ridiculous, they should record not only the date the letter is printed but
also the date it is mailed, but the disparity in dates would bite them in
the ass I'm sure).

You need to then ask to speak to someone on the Resolution Team and tell
them you want them to track your letter. If you have to lie and say you've
seen on the website that the letter has been created for several weeks and
you have no way of knowing if it got lost in the mail or not.

Westley

PS Walter Leger is too much of an attorney to be embarrassed.