[StBernard] Road Home Weekly Program Update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 23 18:30:09 EST 2007

"My house was inspected on Oct 13 and I still have no letter. I am told
everytime I call that the letter had been certified on Nov 23 and I should
be receiving it shortly."

***Robby, the SAME thing happened to me. Use your phone to C-A-L-L their
BENEFITS ELECTION team. See my letter to Laurie below:

"Laurie, I thought I had replied about this to someone, but here goes.

The same thing happened to me. Strange to hear that the options letters have
"gone out" and I didn't receive it after 2 1/2 months, so I placed a call to
the BENEFIT ELECTIONS area (1-888-762-3252, then English <that's another
subject for later<G>), then Option 6 to speak to the rep. Tell them you wish
to speak to the Benefit Elections area rep. When you're transferred over,
mention your situation and ask them to send a copy of that Options letter to
you for signing/evaluation. (as they did me). It wasn't "yellow", but I
didn't call because it had color to it <G>.

I completed mine about 2 weeks ago and heard this week from a caller who
wanted clarification, then said the next step was closing (as we suppose,
4-6 weeks or less). I'll keep in touch when it happens. I expect to appeal
(and perhaps everyone might due to a re-evaluation/corrections, etc.)
afterwards so that it won't slow me down to get immediate funding.

I'm wondering if anyone here (outside of the initial trial run) has gotten
to closing and bucks paid??

--jer--"