[StBernard] Road Home Weekly Program Update

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Jan 23 18:52:17 EST 2007

>My house was inspected on Oct 13 and I still have no letter. I am told

>everytime I call that the letter had been certified on Nov 23 and I should

>be receiving it shortly. Here it is Jan 21 and they still tell me it is on

>the way and they cannot send me another.

>The contrator for LRA must be fired. They are completely incompetent.

>Walter Legier, if you are out there you should be embarrassed by their

>incompetence. Blanco must go also. This is her program and she should

>bear

>the blame.

>Robby

_____

Robby,

You hit the nail on the head.......Walter Legier if you are out there
...Let's hear from you on this
site.. Walter give Andre Trevigne a call and get on her talk show...Are
you up for the challenge...
People are getting more and more desperate and no one should be subjected to

this gross
incompetence and mental anguish, much less after what we have all been
through....We are tired and the
voters will remember this at election time.....We will remember that no
elected offical at the state
llevel or at the parish level has taken action to get this gross injustice
even addressed...All we keep getting are empty promisess for the LRA spokes
people.

Craig, I used this term before and it applies again. BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...NO

REAL ANSWERS
ONLY TALK......CAN'T WE GET ANY OF OUR ELECTED OFFICIALS IN ST. BERNARD TO
CALL
THESE LRA OR STATE LEADERS ON THE CARPET TO GIVE THE PEOPLE SOME
REALISTIC ANSWERS TO THIS NEVER ENDING LRA STORY???? GJS