[StBernard] St. Bernard Parish Library needs your help

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Wed Jan 24 18:17:41 EST 2007

Craig, you are as updated as I am. I spoke with Ms. Ethel--library director
for those who don't know--last week and as yet we have not heard from the
Meraux Foundation or Friends group regarding the status of the lease. We
have noted that the property being offered as the site for the temporary
building/trailer is being cleared. Ms. Ethel has been in contact with Dave
Peralta regarding some of the site preparation details. Progress is slow,
but sure. We are in touch with vendors also in preparation for the openiing
of our temporary site. I keep telling myself that patience is a virtue.
Sure with I was a more virtuous person at times! Ha!

Janet