[StBernard] State Farm settles Katrina lawsuits

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 25 00:02:28 EST 2007

Laurie,

I believe that State Farm has to reexamine all cases, not just those
that
were part of the lawsuit.

I read that they will re-examine all the cases IN MISSISSIPPI, but are not
applying any of their logic to Louisiana cases.
First we cant get first responders, then we cant get fema trailers, then the
grants, the money, then the insurance. I feel stigmatized being from this
state I love and chose as my home. Yet we struggle forward and revive IN
SPITE of it, and I have to say, MANY THOUSANDS of individuals and groups,
especially church based groups and those from habitat type entities have
instilled faith and hope in the goodness of humankind. For that I am
thankful. God bless.

Gaby

The "Road Home" is paved with good intentions......