[StBernard] Gaby -- Road Home

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Jan 25 00:03:08 EST 2007

Thanks, Randy, that is very interesting. We were of course in this blue zone
where they just maxed it out. So we never got the breakdown as the
homeowners does. (Or I never read it in detail as there was nothing to
gain). It is quite a challenge to learn all these things while dealing with
effects of Katrimentia, or Katrina Brain. (some days I feel very mature for
my age, and at my age that is NOT a good thing).

Gaby, Just to let you know, flood ins does not cover any garages or
structures not under the main roof of the house. You must have a
second
policy for a garage, a third policy for a tool shed, ect. This is
something

most people learned only after the hurricane.

Randy

Gaby

The "Road Home" is paved with good intentions......