[StBernard] trailer give away

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Jan 27 14:51:20 EST 2007

a tin can is better than going to a rest home

Well, may be, may be not. There are now some neat 'rest homes' cropping up
that went full speed ahead with the 'culture change' They are quite 'home
like', set up as villages or neighborhoods, and receive quite positive
reviews. People have their own room, joined dining rooms, flexible meal
times buffet or restaurant style, take their own meds if able, etc. I think
there is one in Mississippi not so far away. I read about them, they go by
names of culture change, Eden style homes etc.
Might be worthwhile looking into, just to have an alternative.
Fema trailers are tough when home health is needed and equipment etc, even
the handicapped equipped fema trailers become a real problem during medical
issues and end of life care.
I see if I can find some names and addresses and people might want to visit
and just take a look.

Gaby

The "Road Home" is paved with good intentions......