[StBernard] Ex-FEMA chief Brown may be hired by ravaged parish

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Jan 28 22:27:46 EST 2007

Jer,

In this forum, I said it long ago. We should have hired Brown as a
Consultant. Who better knew all of the ins and outs of the organization, who
to call for help, what paperwork to file and when, what shortcuts the
average jo didn't know. While I hold him somewhat accountable, our dire
circumstances were not only front page news EVERYWHERE, we were on every
news channel across the globe and yet the federal government had no idea the
levees broke- PPPPUUULLLEEEAAASSSSEEE!!!

Wendy