[StBernard] Knee-Jerk Comment

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 1 22:49:16 EST 2007

Although I agree that the 'knee jerk' comment can be misconstrued in many
ways, (and he does say weird things often) I for one DO like to live near
the water and have often considered moving onto an island, in the midst of
the North Sea no less. I can certainly see myself there one day, when
raising kids and keeping jobs are no longer in my schedule.
So, yes, the water was one of reasons why we did not want to live anywhere
else but here (for now).
Maybe those who 'love' water understand the remark that way, those who
'fear' it, do not.
Lets not be too critical this time. The remark was very well intended and
probably came from the heart, as he surely loves water, and the parish.

Gaby

The "Road Home" is paved with good intentions......