[StBernard] Gutting trash, etc. . .

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Thu Feb 1 23:08:29 EST 2007

Couple things.

1) Could someone post again the phone number for URG to remove gutting
debris? Although my house is long since gutted, they have been doing major
work replacing studs, removing old fencing, etc. Its been sitting for a few
weeks now.

2) I wanted to share my LRA experience so far. I filled out my application
in early October and went for my appointment on October 17. Not sure when
my inspection was done but I received my gold letter on December 1 and
returned it on December 4. I have heard nothing since. I cannot complain
about my numbers though, I got pretty much what I expected. They estimated
my pre-katrina value at $117k. I had an appraisal done almost exactly a year
before which was for $112k. My house is about 1200 square feet.

3) Can anyone give an update as to the current status for the sewer system?
I still see the trucks around pumping stuff out, but I'm wondering if any
work has been done to correct the underlying issue. Just wondering

Thanks, Tanya