[StBernard] Street Lights

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 3 12:44:04 EST 2007

This is Kenny Henderson from Dist. whichever? That has the area captains,
etc. Hmmm...seems he'd realize lighting is just as important and more so as
a safety issue and impediment to crime.

JLY

Taylor,

Did your council representative Henderson give you a reason for the
street
lights not being fixed? Did he just flat out tell you they will not
be
fixed and you are on your own without any assistance from him? This
is rude

and insensitive. He is the representative from my district also and
I called

him several times and had to leave messages, I have never gotten a
return
call. Anyone else had any dealings with him? It has been my
experience
that he is not very helpful.

Laurie