[StBernard] Claim For to Sue Corps

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 6 22:23:21 EST 2007

Gaby,

Can you give us the name & telephone number of the law firm for those of us
who are interested in taking that route?

Thanks,

Karen Fernandez
I've got a copy form SF95, standard

Thanks.
katrinajustice.com has a link to the form AND instructions.
ALso if you are already signed up with one of the participating law firms,
they are in fact filing these for us. We have been with one for quite a
while, and they email or mail us and help with any questions, no charge.
(well, I know, they will get the charge eventually, but so far I have no
complaints, just very helpful)

Gaby

The "Road Home" is paved with good intentions......