[StBernard] Stages of emotions

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 9 21:31:41 EST 2007

Today, still many of us are tackling the problems. Some cannot
afford proper
mental health treatments as insurances on jobs were lost (as a
consequence,
the coverages went).

LUTHERAN SOCIAL SERVICES DISASTER RESPONSE SERVICES
SPIRITUAL CARE for individuals and congregations: Deaconess Loraine
Ratmann
1-504-456-1719
She will be happy to listen to you and give you strength. This has NO
charge, of course.

The same number 1-504-456-1719 can be dialed to ask for help with repair and
rebuilding.
For that you'll be connected most likely with Jessica Vermilyea, the state
coordinator.
Keep the number handy and give it to those in need.

Gethsemane Lutheran has some little flyers with these phone numbers.
God Bless, and Keep the Faith. (I miss the cross and sign at the parish
entrance)

Gaby

The "Road Home" is paved with good intentions......