[StBernard] Tires

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 10 14:45:06 EST 2007

Hey Laurie,

I was told this week by public works that the tire contract was bid and was
awarded so please call into public works 278-4317 or complaints 278-4224 or
the council 278-4217 and give any address where you come across tires. The
inspectors have been making stops at some of the tire places to try to make
sure that it is not them, but it is only as good as seeing someone doing it.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig