[StBernard] Lot Cleanup?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 10 14:45:36 EST 2007

Gary,

without promoting one vendor over another, I am working on a list to publish
for people in your same boat. as i get the list, i will post it here and on
the parish website.

In the meantime, if someone is fined while coordinating to get the work
done, the fines can be forgiven with verification of compliance and a plan
to maintain compliance- that is really the goal here.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig