[StBernard] Thanks Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sun Feb 11 20:25:11 EST 2007

Thank you Craig. I am going to call in all the addresses that I see in my
neighborhood that have tires. Speaking of seeing the dumbing, my husband
and I witnessed a contruction worker dumping stuff off of his truck in front

of someone's else's house. We stared at him so he would know we were
looking. He waved at me but I did not wave back. We were furious. My
husband wanted to go and confront him, but I said no confrontation, he knows

where our house is and he can come back when we are not here and cause
damage. What is the best thing to do in this situation? He was there and
gone really fast so if we would call the police he would be gone already.
There was no one else around and we would have had to drive around the
corner to see his license plate cause the only reason we could see him was
the houses on the corner were demolished and not there any more. We just
didn't know what to do and couldn't believe the gall.

Laurie