[StBernard] Friday Fines

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 12 20:34:32 EST 2007

SMM,

no need to secure the house as it is being demolished, but it is necessary
to keep the grass from being overgrown- not manicured but just knocked down.
If there is debris in the yard that prohibits a cutting, please try to spray
anything that may get out of control.

Also, if you can call the address in, I will check the hold up as early
houses should have been long completed. 278-4217.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig