[StBernard] Thanks Craig

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 12 20:41:46 EST 2007

I will try next time I see that Craig. We could not have gotten his license

plate in this situation without confrontation. He was on a deserted dead
end steet so we could not have casually driven by. He put the debris in
front of a gutted house where the lot was already clean. We could see the
side of his truck very clearly, but not the back. It was a white pickup
truck with no sign on it. If we would have pulled up behind him for his
plate number, he would have known and since we are always afraid of someone
coming to damage stuff we have already fixed, we did not want him to see us
do that since he had seen us at our house. Maybe next time we could wave go
and talk to him and make nice and then look at the plate without him
realizing?

Laurie