[StBernard] Fines

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 13 23:00:26 EST 2007

"I just so love people who do not have the courage to put their names on a
negative message or even initials or a psuedonym. Well unknown person,
prepare to have your LRA buyout reduced even more once the liens are placed
on your property. --JLY"

One thing we must always keep in mind, JLY/ALL: When there are messages that
are either not to one's taste, politically incorrect, or good folks who are
pi$$eed off, - it should not always be construed that it's not from the
heart, the soul, one's constitution or from one's being.

Some of the most devestating of messages throughout history have made the
significant difference, even move mountains because the writer was pi$$ed
off at something. When one challenges the system, status quo or elsewise, it
may not always be a popular action. One's desire to think what is right to
him or her might be the catalyst for sweeping changes.

Historically people have been known to sit instead of stand on a bus, camped
out before government buildings, etc. because they believed in what they
felt what the constitution provides for them.

We can't always be positive albeit the negatives have been so overwhelming
in comparison. No ands, ifs, are buts. However when truth is greater than
what's needed, the sincerity overwhelms everything and everyone who wishes
things were more perfect in life these past 18 months.

Moreover, this is not a putdown but since some make it better than us, we
cannot the fact that is was a "letdown" for them. If time can heal, we use
the history to remember where we've been as in the case of historic events
not to exclude Pearl Harbor or the Halocaust. Emotional suffering is never
over. Somehow the baton is passed throughout generations who will remember.

-=-jer-=-