[StBernard] Fines

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Tue Feb 13 23:01:17 EST 2007

Khaki,

yes it is the contractor's responsibility to dispose of the debris that they
create. If they are still doing the dumping let me know their name and
where they are working and we can get to them with some clarification of the
requirements.

Also, I just accept that where people have the chance to get information is
just part of the public service we are supposed to be providing- so feel
free to approach at your leisure.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig