[StBernard] What gives?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 16 00:19:08 EST 2007

One thing we have learned, Concerned, is that we should not believe into
everything we read. Why do you think everyone is fighting the insurance
companies, or the language which (in this case the Road Home) states one
gets $121,000, then turns around and writes you will be getting only
$94,000. Or even perhaps everyone must have interpretations of the U.S.
Constitution which is always in conflict with liberals who wish to change
the founder's intentions with the Supreme Court taking on the form of
law-making and not strict-constrictional interpretations of the
Constitution?

We shouldn't base out lives on what we read, because one, information
changes momentarily to suit one's taste and demeaner--usually to the
disappointment/disadvantage of the reader.

--jer--

Hey Wes,
Look at what i'm pasting below and tell me what you think. I got this off
of sbpg.net Maybe it's just me, but these two things seem to be in conflict
with one another

1. Properties which are registered for demolition are exempt from the
requirement of securing the property, but the grass must be maintained by
the owner of the property.

2. Houses registered for demolition that have open windows and doors should
close the openings with some sort of solid material- examples include

On another note since the parish is requiring us to cut OUR grass then who
is responsible for cutting the grass between the sidewalk and the street?
That property does not belong to us.

Concerned