[StBernard] LRA protest in front of the Road Home - Mar 3

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Fri Feb 16 00:27:56 EST 2007

Debby,

I haven't received much of a response on this, only two yeas and one
possible. If you think you would be able to drum up more people, I'm
willing. The date is flexible, I just picked it because it avoided the
Irish-Italian-Islenos Parade and it wasn't too far into the future.

I was hoping to get a little bit more of a response from the list, in which
case I would have turned to NOLA.com and other sources to gin up some more
support and possible try to get even a few people to show up at every
location, although my main thrust was always to be in front of the Chalmette
location.

As a side note, isn't it kind of funny that I called the Road Home, for a
second time, on Feb 12 demanding that they find out who's desk my file was
sitting on and what I needed to do to speed up the process. I received my
golden ticket in the mail today, checking the post stamp, it was mailed on
the 14th. Maybe the squeaky wheel does get the grease....

Westley