[StBernard] What gives?

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 17 22:40:19 EST 2007

Concearned,

the word "not" is missing in the second paragraph at the start of the
paragraph and should read Houses not registered for demolition.

and the property owner has the responsibility to cut the grass between the
street and the sidewalk- hope that helps clear up that question.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig