[StBernard] Demo List NOT Updated

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 17 22:41:48 EST 2007

Laurie,

I am not sure who you spoke with but just removing the yellow sticker with
the red X on it doesn't remove the house from the demo list- if the house
is gutted, a demo crew inspection will keep it from being demoed but the
best situation is to contact the community development office at 278-4310 or
the compliance office at 278-4224 and communicate with them about the status
of the property.

getting the house removed from the list is a matter verifying that the
condition that it was in that had it placed on the list was corrected or in
some cases making sure that the office knows that between the time the house
was inspected and subsequently condemned that the house had been cleaned.

if anyone has other questions about this, please feel free to contact me
about it.

Good luck and God Bless,
Craig