[StBernard] Enforcement to begin today on St. Bernard Parishgrass/debris ordinance

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Sat Feb 17 22:42:45 EST 2007

Jer,

I, despite the assumption of some to the contrary, am truly concearned with
the emotional, psychological, and financial disposition of those affected by
any decision of which I am a part. My decisions are taken seriously and for
the most part, prayerfully. While I would never assume that every decision
that I make turns out to work exactly in the way that I would hope or that
there is a decision that serves everyone it effects equally, I do take the
responsibility of the decisions that I am a part and am always willing to
respond to decisions that prove to do more harm than good. But I am not one
who would rather not ride a tough pony for fear of being thrown.

if given the power, I would do a whole host of things differently but
unfortunately I must make decisions from the situation that I find myself in
and with the information that I have at my disposal. I can respectfully
disagree with others and respectfully agree with others and still not
question their motives unless one gives me a clear reason to do so.

If nothing else, my closing message is consistent in my true wish for all
experiencing this recovery.

Good Luck and God Bless,
Craig