[StBernard] Washington Report from Rep. Richard H. Baker

Westley Annis westley at da-parish.com
Mon Feb 19 21:25:59 EST 2007

No, sorry. I hold a press release to a higher standard than what we type
here.

JLY

Well, perhaps at times, it's equally important to just get results.

Why, I've been known on a myriad occasions to close my quotes?
Somehow, I can't get it in my head to think that when I quote someone it's a
single word "quote" and not "quotes" which of course, would take a set of
characters.
My " " " (as set of quotes within an opening and closing quote)
seems appropriate but due to someone by the name of Sigmund Freud, we get a
"Freudian slip. --(notice I left out the closing quote .. Or else it's plain
not paying attention, nor proofreading one's writing.

But, somehow "irking" as in "it irks me to see ..." can be quite the
end result, it seems. But, in keeping within the topic here, "I want my Road
Home money and I want it now!!!" ;^) (pardon my insistance)..

--jer--